Nutan Vidya Mandir Education Society's
Re-Accredited By NAAC with'B++' Grade
UGC-CPE(College With Potential For Excellence)
Best College Award-2013 By University
Affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
The College aims at educating girl students and the College has been working constantly for achieving it. There are 70% students from economically weaker, minority section and from rural area. However, the College maintains transparency and quality in higher education in each activity. All the regional problems are chalked out by the College so,the College introduced various innovations in higher education according to the need of the time. The College strives to cope with the core values of the NAAC that are:
1) Contribution to National Development The faculty members read / publish their research papers in National and International Seminars and Conferences as well as in Journals by considering core values of the society. In a sense, all the faculty members are engaged in need based research projects. Moreover, the College organizes extension and outreach programmes with the staff, students and the society at large to contribute to National Development. NSS Unit, in each academic year, organizes activities for National, International, Human Rights and Rural Development.
2) Fostering Global Competencies among Students Every Academic year, the College organizes competence building training program for the students. Students of the College participate in Research Festival “Avishkarˮ as well. The College commenced global and National relevant curricula like B.Voc. F.T. and B.Voc. I.T. Moreover, the Institution commenced Computer Literacy Programme, Personality Development Programme, Career Counseling, Human Rights Course and Environment Study Course have been started by the Institution. The Institute used to organize English and Arabic Speaking Courses. The Parent University employs CBCS pattern and, as a part of this, the College conducts Skill Enhancement Courses. We feel that these activities may suffice the need fostering global competencies among students.
3) Inculcating Value System among Students The College tries to inculcate ethical values among students by following ways and develops social and humanitarian values. As a part of the University Curricula, all final year (TY) students studya course paper on Environmental Science. The College commenced Human Rights and Computer as optional subjects for B.A. as well as introduced B.Voc. F.T. and B. Voc. I.T. degree programmes. The Institution tries to sow the seeds of Universal values like truth and righteousness through various activities like Bhajan Sandhya Classes.NSS Unit works to inculcate value system among students. Through NSS Special Camp the seeds of values such as co-operation, mutual understanding, adjustment, help, social, service, national integration and human rights are developed / inculcated.
4) Promoting the Use of Technology Living in a global village, the College promotes use of technology. For this, the College maintains Home Science Practical Laboratory, B.Voc. Fashion Design Laboratory, B.Voc. I.T. Practical Laboratory, Computer Laboratory and Language Laboratory. The College provides Wi-Fi and N-List facilities in the College campus. The College uses LIB MAN and OPAC software sin the Library for all. The faculty members use innovative teaching methods with ICT based pedagogical tools. The College established Ladies Gym, Health Care Center, Women Study Centre and Competitive Examination Centre for the Students. Moreover, the College has established Research Centre in Commerce and Management Faculty.
5) Quest for Excellence The Institution strives for excellence in each sphere of activity. For this, we conduct Earn while Learn Scheme and Teacher-Guarding Scheme (Mentor – Mentee Scheme). Moreover, the Institution maintains / coordinates Indoor Stadium, College Website, Free Wi-Fi, Smart Class Rooms, Music Recording Room, Dress Code, SE Course for Skill Development of students, Health Care Centre & Yoga Center etc. For the preservation and sustenance of these core values the Institution receives feedback from the Students, Parents, Alumni and the Employer. The Institution through the IQAC takes proper efforts / initiatives in developing core values or ethical values amongst the students the stakeholders.